Why choose Clear Image Glass and Showerscreens for Mirrors, Wardrobes, Balustrading, Kitchen splashbacks and Commercial work?
- The quality system we have in place enables us to track your job from start to finish, allowing us to keep you informed of the progress of the job and help us install your job with the least amount of inconvenience.
- Clear Image Glass & Showerscreens always seeks to strive for quality assurance as we are updating our system continuously.
- We have great support from Danmac Australia our supplier in regards of technical, computer and programming of large projects.
- Our showerscreens and other products are of the highest quality.
- Having been in the industry for many years we have chosen what we believe is the best product on the market.
- We use 6463 which is a higher grade alloy, no-one else uses this quality.
- The thickness of our showerscreen section is a lot larger than other screens.
- Our product has a higher polish on the anodised material.
- Our products are computer cut, this gives us accuracy and finish on our jobs especially on our mitres.
- Our aim is not only to provide you with the highest quality product at a reasonable price, but to provide you with a product that will last over the years.
- Our hinge system is of high quality which will last the test of time.
- The proprietors and staff of Clear Image Glass & Showerscreens have a diverse background in the building industry from glazing, building, steel fabrication and marketing. This gives us confidence in the industry for a large scope of work.
- We go out of our way to provide the best products for each individual project, thus enabling us to be more flexible with our clients.